Where can I take an examination to obtain an official language certificate?

Catalan universities organise several examination sittings to obtain official certificates of language proficiency: the CLUC and other university language certificates. You can also enrol to take examinations at the official language schools. Further information is available in the 'Examinations and certificates' section.